The Business Analyst (IT) at Acryness will have a solid understanding of business operations, business management issues, and data analysis. This position works with the IT/IS business unit to support the client facing business units, align technology solutions with business strategies and customer requirements. The incumbent will work to document the functional specifications and requirements of existing and future projects.
- Create requirements using interviews, workshops, surveys, document analysis, use cases, scenarios, workflow analysis and business process description
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true objectives
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: business requirements (functional specifications) documents, use cases, report designs, interface designs, GUI/Screen designs
- Troubleshoot issues associated with clients jobs, analyze source data to collaborate with client support and client services in assessing issues, designing solutions, and defining run time integrity checks to ensure quality outcomes
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units or customers on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Serve as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Identify a business need, problem or opportunity, define the nature of the solution that meets the need and justify the investment necessary to deliver the solution
- Facilitate communication between organizations in aligning the needs of the business with capabilities delivered by IT
- Evaluate the work effort to complete requirements and UAT testing to provide project estimates, project plans, business impact analysis and project charters
- Work directly with team members from client support, client services and development team
- Assist in writing use case documentation and defining testing strategy and risks
- Assist and coordinate system and acceptance testing
- Develop IT/IS project processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Communication Skills: Shares and expresses thoughts in a clear and effective manner through verbal and written communication skills. Exhibits effective listening skills and interacts positively with others. Is diplomatic, tactful and professional in all communication and resolves conflicts in a cooperative manner. Presents ideas articulately and persuasively in both formal and informal settings.
Problem Solving/Decision Making: Uses sound judgment and common sense to make competent, timely and effective decisions. Gathers and analyzes relevant information and takes appropriate action. Uses knowledge and experience to understand issues and chooses the best course of action. Looks beyond the initial/surface problems to identify root causes. Accepts accountability for decisions, actions and results.
Job Knowledge: Understands how businesses work and keeps up with trends affecting current job and the organization as a whole. Demonstrates the skills and expertise needed for success and is thorough, accurate and efficient while performing all job functions. Learns quickly and analyzes successes and failure to enhance job performance.
Relationship Management: Develops effective relationships and works cooperatively as part of a team. Builds rapport easily and relates well to all types of people both inside and outside the organization. Involves others in setting objectives and making decisions. Willingly shares resources and information with other team members. Defines success in terms of the whole team and recognizes the contributions of others.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full family healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation
- Company bonus program
Acryness is an information technology company which provides a full range of billing and payment processing solutions for large and small B2C billers with a core emphasis serving healthcare providers, medical billers and healthcare software companies. Our platform for deploying highly customizable statement services and online payment solutions is ideal for clients seeking customer centric solutions. The service offering includes document & output system design, statement printing & mailing, eBill presentment & delivery, online bill payment, online merchant services, API web service, return mail processing, automated skip tracing and remittance processing.
Join our team
If you like being part of a team and having an impact on its’ success select the following link to apply for the Business Analyst position, upload your resume and complete a short survey. Only applicants that use this application process will be considered. Please do not contact the company directly. http://www.cindexinc.com/c/A6E67F