Do you like a fast pace and busy work environment? ? Do you like being part of a team that at the end of the day your accomplishments are very visible?
Acryness, Inc. is seeking a Production Associate who will join our Laser Print Department. This position will be responsible for the printing of transactional documents in a high volume environment. It requires attention to detail, ability to multi-task, basic troubleshooting skills, a commitment to quality and procedures, and the ability to stay focused and calm under pressure.
- Follow job specific procedures to print client jobs
- Pull materials needed for printing jobs, load production printers and initiate printing
- Perform job specific quality checks and complete related paper work
- Deliver complete print jobs and associated paperwork to Letter Shop Department for insertion
- Process and scan return mail
- Assist Letter Shop with the preparation of daily mail and delivery to the post office
- Follow all HIPAA, government regulations and company policies
- Handle routine maintenance and troubleshooting of production printers as directed
- Assist in the performance of inventory and order supplies as necessary
- Report to the Production Lead
Other potential duties
- Prepare jobs for insertion
- Process printed document through mail inserter, tray and palletize mail
- Shrink wrap pallets of mail in preparation for loading delivery truck
- Drive company 24’ box truck to local post office for mail delivery
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a dependable team member
- Strong computer skills with intermediate math skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – specifically Outlook and Excel
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed
- Self motivated, Strong organizational skills & Requires minimum supervision
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment where your priorities can change at a moment’s notice.
Acryness is an information technology company which provides a full range of billing and payment processing solutions for large and small B2C billers with a core emphasis serving healthcare providers, medical billers and healthcare software companies. Our platform for deploying highly customizable statement services and online payment solutions is ideal for clients seeking customer centric solutions. The service offering includes document & output system design, statement printing & mailing, eBill presentment & delivery, online bill payment, online merchant services, API web service, return mail processing, automated skip tracing and remittance processing.
Join our team
If you like being part of a team and having an impact on its’ success select the following link to apply for the Production Associate position, upload your resume and complete a short survey. Only applicants that use this application process will be considered. Please do not contact the company directly. http://www.cindexinc.com/c/A6E67F